A Policy of Quality
- The company's management is committed to comply with regulations, directives and rules, which pertain to the company's field of activity.
- The quality of service and products the company provides to its customers has a crucial effect on the success and prosperity of the company.
- When it comes to achieving company goals; management acknowledges that the quality of its products and services depend on the involvement of all employees at all levels.
- The company strives to meet our customer’s requirements as well as all the required standards.
- Poly-Hort B.V. has a quality management system and the company operates according to the ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- The company directors take measures to ensure that the guidelines of quality management system are followed according to company policy in an uncompromising manner.
- The company's management is committed to doing everything it can in order to ensure the implementation of an ongoing and continuous improvement of the production process, as well as improving customer service.
- The company's management is dedicated to allocating the necessary resources, to set measurable quality targets, provide guidance and training to its employees, conduct surveys and tests in order to regulate procedures.